Ehi Multisystems Nigeria Limited is an indigenous company incorporated under the companies allied matter act 1990, on September 10, 2007 (RC 708006). Before 2007, we have operated as an Enterprise from 2004 and grew to become a Limited Liability Company in the year 2007.
Who We are
As part of our vision, Ehi Multisystems is experienced to provide a portfolio for Airline Cargo Service in conjunction with an agency of network that will provide a business strategy for all customer with support from global partners.
We shall develop and improve all area of the business by providing professional and respected services that deliver our customers’ objectives and business goals.
Efficient Delivery Service
Why Choose Us
Why we can deliver
- With unprecedented knowledge in Nigerian markets, all key members within Ehi Multisystems are furnished with Airline GSA Management experience to lead and direct in all commercial and operational departments of the Airline that complement services for international, regional and domestic cargo services that can create a network of services to support and provide business for Airlines across West African.
- With Ehi Multisystems you also have a team that can offer a portfolio of clients in Nigeria and has partners which from “startup” will help deliver commercial strategy through global and local partnerships.
- Ehi Multisystems with local partners and existing customer base are able to offer high volumes of freight, with a diverse mix of perishable and general cargo.
- Key finance and commercial processes to ensure compliance across all areas of the GSA business.
- Provide management by experienced personnel of all ground operations in line with IOSA, IATA and NCAA regulations and improving standards by outlining required services and compliance as per direct process and procedures set out with agreed Regional Airline SLA.